According to the well-known security principles, security should be a fundamental element of all products, services, systems and networks, and should be incorporated in the system design and architecture phase. However, security is often overlooked at the early stages of development, even by large Organisations, resulting in taking ad hoc security measures at the final stages of the system development life cycle or even in post-production stages to deal with security vulnerabilities and violations and thus exceeding initial budget plans.
The architecture of a secure system addresses issues for controlling the flow of information, ensuring that objects are accessed only by authorized entities and that untrusted processes cannot perform activities that would put other processes at risk. Design of secure systems also ensures that resources are properly segregated, protected and fail-safely. Additionally, Organisations often have to ensure that new systems and service comply with their policies and/or regulatory requirements.
Neurosoft’s team of IT security specialists and professionals offers security architecture and design services to small, medium and large Organisations, for the realization of new IT systems and environments or for revisiting existing infrastructures. Security solutions are defined based on specific business and/or security requirements of the Organisation, taking into account well-known security principles, best practices and international standards.
Neurosoft security consultants will work onsite to build a security framework for any Organisation. In particular, Neurosoft offers:
- Secure architecture solutions based on business needs
- Design and implementation of security recommendations
- Security controls based on Security Standards and Best Practices
- Vulnerability assessment and mitigation
Organisations can benefit by:
- Designing and deploying secure systems and services
- Reducing cost by incorporating security at the early stages of the development lifecycle for new IT systems and services
- Effectively managing risks and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring compliance of new systems and services with their policies and procedures and any legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Rely on a team of experienced security consultants and engineers